<body>

17 March 2008

Pantech Noblesse Luxury Phone

To be perfectly honest with you I love showing off my goodies in front of my friends. I mean who doesn’t like a string of admirers telling you what good taste they have! Anyhow, whether you are an indulgent narcissist or a quietly dignified person, the new Pantech Noblesse Luxury phone is certain to catch your eye. Designed by Hyun Sung Lee, the phone is as yet still a concept, but with a slider housing a gorgeous keypad as that, I really won’t mind waiting for it to hit the stores with all the patience I can muster for the love of me. Since it is a concept we are still free to let our fancies reign supreme and speculate whether the phone’s body could be made in stainless steel, silver, or even platinum or gold. Hmmm… that would be yummy.

Tags:
Pantech, Noblesse Luxury Phone, cpncept phone, cell phone, Lifestyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Google Privacy Policy