<body>

03 September 2008

SX02 Flight Simulator with surround screen

Scientists simulate almost everything when it comes to developing precision personified products. Out of that crop of simulators, the one that fascinates me the most is flight simulators. You just cannot wait to feel like a pilot tackling all problems on board. Before I swing more with my fascination, I’ll prefer coming back to normality here for the SX02 Flight Simulator that gave me wings costs a whopping $9,500. The SX02 is one of the best flight simulators I have ever come across. Not just for the hefty pricing, it has certain traits which haven’t been spoken of before. Surround sound is a regular feature with top simulators but only a few come with surround screens to keep you totally engrossed.

Gallery:
SX02 Flight Simulator

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Google Privacy Policy